FREELANCER (own company)
1). Restoration and preservation of historical monuments, works from private collections (mural painting, painting on wood, painting on canvas, stone, paper)
– Site manager, coordinator of 15 restoration yards, historical monuments from the 18th to the 20th centuries.
– Preparation of related Projects for conservation and restoration.(Annex 1.III.)
– Restoring works from private collections , the 18th to the 20th centuries (icons, pictures, books, columns and stone fronts, facades of buildings, etc) (Annex 1.I)
2). Mural painting in various techniques (fresco, secco), easel painting (painting on wood, glass, canvas, mosaic, etc) (Annex 1.II)
– Execution of mural painting in different techniques (7 yards).
– Execution of easel painting in different techniques
(investigator of artistic components)
As an employee of the Bucharest University of Arts, at the Physicochemical Investigation Laboratory, I have carried out research and investigation of the artistic components .
– Research using L.A.S.E.R. for cleaning, under the microscope, of the artwork, in collaboration with the Bucharest Institute of Atomic Physics.
– Sampling and Analysis of new and traditional pigments, salts, old and new repairs mortars, binders, fixatives, consolidators, testing of cleaning, pickling, fastening and consolidation operations.
– Preparation of documentation and analysis bulletins for tests performed on the artwork.
Certificate of Attestation 291 / S
Practical study of all conservation and restoration operations of the mural painting of the period / restoration specialist with the right to execute and study, investigate, research and evidence the historical monuments.
Autorization no. 110
Practical study of all the conservation and restoration operations of the mural painting of the period / restorer painter with the right of design and execution.
Art history and theory, design study, color study, chemistry, physics, conservation and restoration of artwork, psychology, icon theology, iconography / painter, restorer, chemist (investigator).
Mathematics, organic and inorganic chemistry, physics, pedagogy.